We believe that every candidate preparing for competitive exams deserves a chance to excel and reach their dream. Unfortunately in a country of billions, exams are the only criteria for evaluation. Your marks decide your future - the college you go to or even the job you land up in.
Each year, only a few of the lakhs of aspirants make it to their dream college or dream job; others have their dream shattered. We do not want this to happen with you. So, at Embibe, you can take mock tests for various competitive exams for free and prepare yourself to take the actual exam successfully.
How does Test work on Embibe?
Tests on Embibe are unique; they match with the difficulty level of the actual exams and gives you subsequent steps for improvement.
We give you a guarantee on score improvement and it is because of the success stories we have created over the past years. Students have exponentially increased their scores without a lot of effort.
Embibe has different types of test which have been crafted considering important factors like exam orientation, importance, weightage and so on. The most amazing thing about these tests is that they're 92% similar to the actual exams. Embibe provides the following types of test:
- Full Tests
- Chapterwise Tests
- Live Tests
- Part Tests
- Mock Tests
- Previous Year Tests
- 11th Revision tests
While assessing your performance within a test, it focuses on critical skills like speed, stamina, concentration, time management, test taking strategy and a list of other behavioral factors that greatly affect your marks.
Step wise guide to understand how to take a test on Embibe
Follow the steps as under to take a test on Embibe:
- Step 1: Log on to Embibe. If you are a first time user, you will see the following page:
This page scrolls horizontally.
- Step 2: Click on "Start Now" or "Search Now" to go the Search page.
- Step 3: Here you can simply type in the name of the test that you want to take in the search field and hit enter. For example, if you want to take a JEE Main full test or a Railway RRB Group D mock test, just type in "JEE Main full test" or "Railway RRB Group D full test" in the search field and hit Enter. All the tests will appear. You can then select the test that you want to take.
- Or you can click on "Take a Test" to go to the test page as shown below. All the tests for your goal (engineering, medical, railway RRB Group D, etc.) will be available here. You can change your goal from the drop down box in the top right corner as shown in the box. Let' say you selected Railway.
- Step 4: Select your respective exam from the "Select Exam" option; let's say you selected Railway RRB Group D.
- Step 5: Choose the type of test you would like to take; let's say you chose Full Test.
- Step 6: Now, click on "Select Test" and from the drop down menu, select the test that you want to take.
- Step 7: You will get two options - "Start Solving / Start Test" or option to "Learn" the concept first.
- Step 8: Click on "Start Solving / Start Test".
- Step 9: Read the instructions before you Click on "I am ready to begin" button and you will be all set to start your test.
Give your tests sincerely and use the analysis at the end of the test to rectify your mistakes.
Now that you have understood the steps to take a test, let's move on to understand the interface of the test section
Understanding the interface
Here's how your test screen will look like:
Once you select the option, you can move ahead by clicking on Save or Review Later. You can change your answer by using the Clear Selection option.
By selecting "Instructions" option you will see the same set of instructions as you saw in the beginning of the Test.
You can use the "Questions" option to see the list of all questions in the test.
The different colors on the right side indicate the status of those questions. Here's what these colors indicate:
Green- Indicates the questions that you have attempted
Red- Indicates the questions you have not attempted
Purple- Indicates the questions that you have marked to review for later
White- Indicates the questions that are yet to be viewed
Watch this video to see how you can take a test on Embibe and avail the test analysis: