Embibe offers unlimited practice for free to assist students in their preparation for various competitive exams. Practice can help you brush up all important and weak concepts, to manage time and to boost your confidence as you work on your exam taking skills.
Step-wise Guide To Understand How To Practice On Embibe
Follow the steps as under to practice on Embibe:
- Step 1: Log on to Embibe. If you are a first-time user, you will see the screen as below. Click on "Search Now" to go to the search page.
Hereafter, you will be directed to the search page when you log on to Embibe. It is recommended to register or log in to make the best use of Embibe.
- Step 2: Type in the name of the chapter that you want to practice in the search field. As you start typing, the names of the frequently searched and relevant chapters and concepts will appear all across the screen as shown below:
- Step 3: Click on the name of the particular chapter or concept shown on the screen that you want to practice and go to the search result page which will give you an overview of the chapter or concept.
- Step 4: Click on "Learn more" as shown below to get access to the complete resources for that chapter or concept.
- Scroll down to the section that provides options to practice various types of questions from that chapter or concept, like important questions, previous year questions, questions rankers got wrong, etc. Click on "Practice" and start solving questions.
You can also unlock various score improvement packs recommended in this section and jump ahead in your preparation.
Features Of Embibe's Practice Platform
The Practice platform looks like this:
The following are the unique features of Embibe's Practice platform:
Embibe provides Hint for every practice question. Click on the "View Hint" button if you find it difficult to answer a question. You will also be notified to use the "View Hint" option (as shown in the image below) if you have spent more than the estimated ideal time to solve the question.
Once you select an answer, you can click on "Submit" and see whether your attempt was a Perfect Attempt, Wasted Attempt, Overtime Correct Attempt or Overtime Incorrect Attempt (as shown below).
You can track and control the amount of time you are spending on each question (shown in the box on the top right corner below "Finish").
For every Perfect Attempt while practicing on Embibe, you earn Embiums, which can be used to unlock various score improvement packs and features on Embibe. You can see the number of Embiums you have earned during a particular particular practice session just below the "Time spent in this question".
As you practice, Embibe will give you tips to improve yourself.
Embibe provides solution for every question. You can also watch video solutions for difficult questions.
You can also learn the related concepts by clicking on the "Learn This" button. Clicking on "Next" will take you to the next question.
Report An Error
If you think that there is an error in the question, for example, if wrong options are provided or the solution is not correct, you can report it. Click on "View Solution". On the right side of the solution page, the option to "Report Error" will be there.
On the right side of the screen, you will be able to see the summary of all your attempts for that particular practice session.
If you click on "Finish" on the top right corner, you will get the detailed summary of your practice session which will contain information about:
- Number of Perfect Attempts, Wasted Attempts, Overtime Attempts
- Total time spent
- Number of Embiums earned
From here, you can either end your practice session or continue practicing.
You can mark any question that you find difficult so that you can visit them later and revise.