Can I crack NEET in one year?
NEET syllabus covers around 12,000 concepts which is difficult to finish in one year. Also, competitive entrance exams like NEET test the students not only for their academic strengths but also for other skills like time management and analytical skills and situational intelligence, all of which takes time to improve. Thus, cracking NEET needs more than just in-depth knowledge of every concept in the syllabus. It requires a well-structured study strategy that looks after the overall development of the student.
However, if you have the right kind of resources and a well-structured study plan, you can prepare for NEET in just one year and crack it.
How can Embibe help me in my preparation?
Embibe provides all the necessary resources for your preparation and also helps you formulate a well-defined study strategy with its personalized guidance.
Embibe Study platform provides the following resources for your NEET preparation:
- You can get access to free study materials and video lectures on around 15,000 concepts that cover the entire syllabus of NEET. You can finish the NEET syllabus with these resources.
- Every time you finish a chapter, you can practice on Embibe and improve your understanding of it. Embibe provides more than 200 practice questions for each topic and sub topic.
- You can take tests on Embibe which are of the same difficulty level as the actual exams. Taking tests on Embibe will help you to know where you stand, which in turn helps you to know what you need to do to reach your goal.
- You can post your academic queries on Embibe and clear your doubts. Our Experts will get back to you in 24 hours.
But these resources alone cannot guarantee you a high score in NEET.
Your exam score is dependent upon two parameters - Academic Proficiency and Test Taking Proficiency - the latter forms 39 percent of your score.
Keeping this in mind, Embibe also has created two premium products for medical aspirants, namely, JUMP and RANKUP. These are products of deep studies by data analytics at Embibe.
JUMP is a set of score improvement packs consisting of important questions selected not only from your mistakes but also from Ranker's mistakes, which helps you identify the key areas you are weak at and the reasons behind it. This, in turn helps you to improve.
The top five factors for low scores among students are:
- Careless mistakes
- Lack of prioritization
- Time management
- Unable to attempt after knowing the topic
JUMP is a product developed specifically to address all the issues students face in their exams.
JUMP, with its data analytics, prepares the students to face these challenges. It offers features like:
- Advanced Test Analysis to improve time management and test taking strategy,
- First Look Accuracy,
- Question wise feedback and analysis, and
- Compare score with rankers
- Personalized score improvement packs
Embibe has developed three different packs for JUMP keeping in mind the different levels of students:
- Fix Knowledge
- Fix Strategy
- Fix Both
RANKUP is a product that provides personal mentoring and helps students overcome the challenges they face in scoring high by telling how to improve.
RANKUP is India’s first-ever, personalized score improvement guarantee. You can improve your score by 60% in just 10 tests if you use RANKUP.
While JUMP gives you a peek into your academic, behavioral and test taking strategies and tells you what is causing the loss of marks, RANKUP tells you how to improve yourself.
RANKUP gives you personal mentoring – personalized feedback and suggestions on how to face and overcome the challenges because of which you are losing marks.
This is something that even offline coaching centers can provide because of the low teacher-student ratio and time constraints. Also, offline coaching centers do not have the resources and technology to track a student's behavioral irregularities.
You can also track your performance and improve your behavioral strategy to take tests in RANKUP. RANKUP also rates the amount of effort you are putting in your preparation.
Check out this video to find out how to take a test on Embibe and how test feedback in Embibe's RANKUP guarantees score improvement:
With personal mentoring of Embibe, you will definitely crack NEET in one year.