Working regularly on topics you have already mastered is equally important as working on topics that you are weak at if you want to score high. Follow the steps as under to improve on a particular topic/concept/chapter:
- Use Embibe's Study platform to learn and revise the topics, concepts and chapters you are weak at. Embibe's Learn option provides study materials and video tutorials for around 15,000 concepts.
- Practice every time you finish revising a chapter. Use Hints to learn tricks and shortcuts to solve a problem. Bookmark the questions you find difficult to solve and revise them later.
- Take Chapterwise Test and see the detailed analysis of the test to see where exactly you need to improve.
The Advanced Test Analysis has two sections - Score and Time Analysis and Solutions and Conceptwise Analysis. Each of these sections can be unlocked using 1120 Embiums which you can earn while practicing on Embibe. However, if you are a RANKUP user, these analyses will be automatically unlocked for you.
RANKUP also provides the Select Topic To Improve feature which provides personalized assistance in improving the topics you are weak at.
Leveling up your improvement with RANKUP
RANKUP's (your AI driven improvement plan) Select Topics to Improve (STI) takes your score improvement to another level.
The Select Topics To Improve (STI) feature in RANKUP helps you to improve in the following ways:
- You can type in the topic(s) you want to improve on or you can select topic(s) from RANKUP's recommended list
- Once you select the topic(s) and click on Improve, it takes you to specially generated practice sessions with handpicked questions on the topic(s) you have chosen
- After the session is over, you can check how you have attempted the questions. STI provides detailed feedback on the way you have practiced.
In depth: Find out more about RANKUP's STI here.
With such personalized assistance, you can improve and master all the topics.