Unlike what most people think, rigorous learning and practice, alone can’t get you to your best score. Your exam score is built on two parameters:
- Academic Proficiency - Conceptual clarity and the ability to apply what you know form 61% of your score.
- Test Taking Proficiency - How you perform in the final 3 hours, irrespective of whatever you may have done in 2 years of study/preparation, determines the remaining 39% of your score. Skills like section level time management, attempt strategy, question selection are an important part of it.
How does RANKUP help you improve on all these three parameters?
RANKUP’s revolutionary algorithm takes into account all of these parameters and combines them with your Effort Rating (how much effort you’re putting in consistently).
In depth: Read more about Effort Rating here.
All you have to do is take a test on RANKUP and it takes you into a rigorous, personalized improvement plan to address your weaknesses. Based on your performance in the test, RANKUP:
- Generates Personalized Practice Packs (PPPs) for you that contain handpicked questions from important concepts and topics you are weak at; practicing these questions will help you improve your Academic Proficiency
- Gives personalized instructions to improve your behavioral and test taking skills
You can also improve on selected topics on RANKUP. All you have to do is select the topics that you want to improve on and RANKUP will generate special practice packs for you on the selected topics.
With all these, RANKUP ensures your overall development and helps you reduce the following factors that cause loss of marks:
- Wasted Attempts
- Overtime Incorrect Attempts
- Overtime Correct Attempts
- Non Attempt Time
- Incorrect Attempt time
- Subject Accuracy Imbalance
This in turn helps you to improve your:
As a result, your Academic and Test Taking Proficiency improves and your score increases too.