Embibe has a massive data warehouse that contains lakhs of questions from hundreds of exams. Also, because Embibe is a free learning platform where students can practice and take tests, we have been able to collect their practice and test attempt data.
Based on this data as well as all combined knowledge of our Experts, we have been able to curate the most important questions for your engineering and medical entrance exams in the 'Important Questions Revision Digest' pack.
This ultimate last minute practice pack requires only 3 days of effort, assuming 3 min per question for 999 questions.
The factors that have been taken into account:
- Whether question or similar question appeared in previous year’s test,
- Whether question is from an important-for-test chapter,
- Whether question is from an important-for-test concept, and
- If the question is generally a low accuracy question as determined statistically from the thousands of attempts we have seen over the years as students attempt the question.
These factors are combined using a weighted average to arrive at a final single “importance” ranking for each question.
- Covers nearly 80% of the syllabus in terms of revision
- Provides hints and detailed solutions for every question along with ‘Learn concept’ links on the solution tab to quickly understand the concept
- Contains questions arranged in the order of importance for the exam.
You can unlock this pack using Embiums.
Watch this video to find out how to unlock packs on Embibe:
If you are a JUMP or RANKUP subscriber, this pack, along with many other score improvement packs and features, will be automatically unlocked for you.